Precision Fasteners for Critical Industries
Crescent Manufacturing is on the cover of LINK, The National Magazine for Fastener Distributors.
This featured article “Securing Your Success with Precision Fasteners” includes information about our global mission, our promise, our people, and our products. It also includes a brief history – for more than 60 years and three generations strong, Crescent Manufacturing takes pride in American engineering and craftsmanship that goes into every part made serving the critical needs of its distributors around the globe. We have a reputation built on precision, careful monitoring, and performance.
Page 20 includes this message from Dan Bielefield our Vice President of Sales.
Over the past 18 months the COVID pandemic has presented all of us with an incredible challenge to maintain operations while learning to do business in a whole new way. The employees and management at Crescent Manufacturing have used this time as an opportunity to improve our performanc, processes, and priorities to meet the urgent demands of our partners during this global crisis. One area where we have concentrated our efforts and become unstoppable is in meeting yoru specific fulfillment needs and responding accordingly:
First, we always acknowledge what you need and how we can ge it done with quality and ease.
- Streamlined Process: With a new review process for incoming orders, we have streamlined the time it takes to get orders from the sales department into production.
- Order Tracking: We added a new “production control” person who is responsible for tracking all our orders to ensure they stay on time and on schedule throughout the manufacturing process.
- Turnaround Times: We established a more realistic system for estimating on-time deliveries, so we meet your expectations with the delivery times that we quote to you.
- Recruitment: We recruited top talent to our expediting and inside sales departments that ensure you receive a timely answer to all your inquiries.
- Customer Service: We added new equipment to our manufacturing lines to produce more quality parts in less time. We expanded our warehouse to offer our customers the option of holding their orders for future deliveries.
Our goal is to make it easy to do business with Crescent Manufacturing. We thank you for your patience as we have worked through these significant challenges. your continued support is appreciated as we continue to improve to meet the needs of our valued customers.
– Dan Bielefiend, VP Sales